Thursday, June 3, 2010

8 weeks 1 day


*You can click on the pics to enlarge.

I just left the doctor and everything went great! Babies all grew and their heartrates were great too! They are labeled A1, A2, and B (A1and2)are the identicals. Heartrates are as follows:
Babies A1 and A2:178 beats per minute
Baby B (or the lone ranger):166 bpm

It's amazing to us how different they already look from last week. They are now the size of a large green olive. I think A1 really looks like a tiny baby.

So, I am officially released from the Reproductive Resource Center, which is exciting news. If anyone needs a good Reproductive Dr. that is where you need to be. They are AMAZING!!! It's bittersweet leaving.
I now have to make an appointment with a paranatologist (hope I spelled that right)first and then a regular OB. I'll have to deliver at St. Luke's on the Plaza so if anyone has any good recommendations please let me know.
Still feeling pretty good. I've been super nauseous all day today, but still haven't thrown up, so I'm excited about that! My belly is already poking out. I will post a pic soon.

I will continue to keep you all posted on the progress. Thank you for all of the continued support and prayers. You will never know how much we appreciate it!

0 comments: